You can easily add images, GIFs and videos to help bring your comments to life. Here's how to post an image in your comment.
1. To add an image to your comment, simply click on the "Add image" icon from the menu displayed below the text box in the Commenting Unit:
2. A dialogue box will open, prompting you to select an image to upload from your device:
3. Once you have found the image you'd like to post, click on it - the selected image will now be highlighted in blue, allowing you to click on "Choose for Upload":
4. After uploading your image, you will be able to see it displayed within the Commenting Unit - click on "Post" to go ahead and submit your image for publishing. You can choose to add text to your image, or let your image speak for itself:
5. Once posted, you will be able to see your new comment containing the image:
And voila! Happy commenting 👍👍👍