Absolutely! You can easily add GIFs to your comments, as well as images and videos. Here's how to include a GIF in your comment.
1. To add a GIF to your comment, simply click on the "Add GIF" icon from the menu by clicking the "more options" arrow located to the right of the text size button:
2. A window will open, allowing you to search for a GIF to include in your comment:
3. You can easily find GIFs from the GIPHY library by entering a word or term to help narrow down your search:
4. After selecting your GIF, you will be able to see it displayed within the Commenting Unit - click on "Post" to go ahead and submit your GIF for publishing. You can choose to add text to your GIF, or let your GIF do all the talking:
5. Once posted, you will be able to see your new comment containing the GIF:
And voila! Happy commenting 👍👍👍