Need to create a new password? No problem! Here's how to reset your Insticator password.
1. If you previously forgot your password and received a temporary password in order to log in, you can easily create a new password of your choosing for future logins. To reset your Insticator Commenting password, click on your username on the left-hand side of the Commenting Unit and select "Profile"from the drop-down menu:
2. Click on "Edit Profile":
3. Scroll down to the "Change Password" section:
4. For security reasons, you will be asked to enter your current password, and then enter your newly created password:
5. Once you have entered your current password and your new password, click on "Submit" to save your changes:
6. After saving your changes, you will be able to see a message confirming that your profile has been successfully updated with your new password!
Still having issues resetting your password? Please let us know by contacting our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org