When creating an Insticator Commenting account, you will be asked to verify the email address you signed up with. Let's help you get verified!
When signing up for your Insticator Commenting account, a verification link was sent by our system to the email address you provided. However, we know sometimes things can get lost in the shuffle - please be sure to check your junk mail and spam folders in case the email got caught in a filter. You can search your inbox folders for emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, or emails containing the subject line "Verify your Insticator Comments account" to try and quickly locate this email.
1. If you can't find the email containing your verification link, you can easily request a new verification link via your Insticator User Profile. To do so, click on your username within the Commenting Unit, and select "Profile" from the drop-down menu:
2. Next, click on "Edit Profile":
3. Next to the email field, you will find a prompt to verify your email address if it has yet to be verified. Click on "Verify email" in order to trigger an email verification link to be emailed to your address:
4. Once you receive the email, simply click on the "Verify my email address" button, or follow the link within the email in order to verify the email address associated with your Insticator account.
5. After clicking through, you will see a message confirming that your email address has been successfully verified - high fives for all!
Still unable to verify your email address? Get in touch with our support team at email@example.com