Sometimes, you might come across a commenter who's just not vibing with you. That's okay – we've got your back with our two-way blocking system. In this article, we'll show you how to use it to block and unblock users quickly and easily.
There are two ways to block a user on Insticator's Commenting Unit:
- Go to the user's profile and click on the "Block" button. Once you've blocked them, you and the other user won't be able to see each other's comments and replies, but don't worry, other commenters can still see them.
- Click on the three dots on the right side of the comment. Then, choose the "Block" option from the dropdown menu.
Now, if you've blocked someone and want to give them another chance, you can easily unblock them. Here's how:
- Go to your profile.
- Filter your recent activity: Scroll down to the "Recent Activity" section and select "Blocking" to see a list of all the users you've blocked.
- Once you find the user you want to unblock, click on their username to open their profile window.
- In their profile window, you'll see a "Block" button with a check mark. Just click it to unblock the user.
That's all there is to it! If you ever come across a user who's not playing nice, don't hesitate to block them. And if you change your mind later, unblocking them is a breeze. Thanks for being a part of the Insticator community!