Your Insticator Commenting User Profile is where you can manage account settings like your username, password and email notifications.
Your Insticator User Profile is where you can manage and update all the information and settings linked to your account, including:
- Your username and name
- The email address linked to your Insticator Commenting account
- Linking your Insticator account to an existing Disqus account
- Resetting your password
- Updating your User Profile picture
- Enabling or disabling email notifications
- Editing gender, year of birth, and zip/postal code in your profile
- Deleting your account (though we'd be bummed to see you go!)
1. In order to access your User Profile and update any of these settings, click on your username within the Commenting Unit, and then select "Profile" from the drop-down menu:
2. Click on "Configure":
3. Once inside the "Configure" menu, make any changes to your current settings, and then scroll up to click on "Save & Close" in order to update and save your changes:
If you need any help editing your profile, our support team is always available to assist you. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be more than happy to help you out.